Poppyfield Primary Academy – Hednesford
Main Scale Teacher (Suitable for ECT)
Start Date: 01/09/2022
Poppyfield Primary Academy is a brand-new, free school in Cannock which in September will have Nursery, Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3 classes. The school will continue to grow one year group each academic year.
We are looking to appoint a permanent teacher to teach from September 2022.
We welcome applications from teachers with a range of experience. The position will allow the successful candidate to be part of a small team and grow with the school as it reaches its full capacity.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who are:
- Creative thinkers, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidates:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Poppyfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To request an application pack please contact Debbie Whitehouse, PA to the Head Teacher, on T: 01543 758030 or alternatively you can email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 5th May 2022 at 12:00
Shortlist: Friday 6th May 2022
Interview: Thursday 12th May 2022