Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Poppyfield Primary Academy (POP) are looking to appoint a level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our new free school.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed individual to join our small team and support the school on its exciting journey. The successful candidate will work alongside and support the Class Teacher, making effective use of resources in order to achieve the highest standards of learning and achievement for all children.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistant who can demonstrate:
- Creative thinking, passion, commitment and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energy, positivity and have the ability to work effectively as part of our small team
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Poppyfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Friday 28th June 2019
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th July 2019 (Times to be confirmed)
Interviews held at Fibbersley Park Academy, Noose Lane, WV13 3BB
Level 2 Teaching Assistant Job Advert
You can download a copy of the job advert by clicking the button below
Level 2 Teaching Assistant Job Description
You can download a copy of the job description by clicking the download button
Level 2 Teaching Assistant Job Application
You can download a copy of the job application by clicking the download button
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Download a copy of the Recruitment Monitoring Form